Comparte teclado y raton sin KVM “The Synergy Project”
Hace tiempo busque una solución de este tipo para poder usar varios sistemas simultáneamente y lo único que encontré fueron KVM. Me parece un proyecto interesante y ojalá lo evolucionen hasta la perfección.
Welcome to The Synergy Project
What is Synergy?
Synergy is FOSS that lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems, without special hardware. All you need is a LAN connection. It's intended for users with multiple computers, where each system uses its own display.
- Move your mouse easily between computers
- Requires nothing other than existing ethernet
- Copy and paste between your computers
- No need to press any buttons (unlike KVM)
- You can still use multiple monitors on the same computer
- Lock the mouse to one screen
Synergy is not a KVM or VNC tool, since it does not deal with video. The advantage over a KVM is that you don't need to press any buttons or pull any levers to change screens — your keyboard input just goes to the same screen that your mouse cursor is on. Still not sure? Read more.